Trailo Financial Technologies Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website, https://stockzilla.app and Stockzilla apps on android and iOS. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. The types of data we collect are listed below. Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Watchlists or Portfolio Data (can include transactions)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service;
* To notify you about changes or updates to our Service;
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
* To provide customer support and administrative purposes;
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
* To monitor the usage of our Service;
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We do not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation;
* To protect and defend the rights or property of Trailo Financial Technologies Inc.
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
* To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. These include but are not limited to:
* Google Analytics;
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the the service is directed to persons under 13.